Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Global Warming...I'm Starting to Believe...No Wait, I'm Not

Okay, yesterday it was 60 degrees. Valentine's Day and it's 60 degrees! I'm starting to believe in the whole global warming premise. And then today...it's down to 30 and dropping. Winter weather watch and all of that. What gives? One day I'm out walking in shorts and the next day my cheeks look like I was hit in the face with red paint after my walk.

No one knows how to dress. Is it the effects of global warming? or is there another explanation? How does this account for 25 inches of snow in the northeast? Or the record cold weather across much of Europe? Do we pull out our parkas or put on our Bermudas?

If you live in the Midwestern United States, many days you'll be able to both. Well, gotta run and find my snow shovel or was that my sand shovel and pail?

No comments: